Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ricky and me

Ricky is my male, Blue Parakeet. He is very puffed up today, and he makes these whistling sounds he has never made before- very odd. I hope he is okay.. I put an air freshener out the other day, so I took that out, and opened the window. Maybe he is sensitive to that. He's my favorite, so I hope he is okay. But, from experience, the puffiness isn't good.

Okay, on to me. Went to my Dr. appointment today. Told her about what was going on. They did an EKG. When she looked at it, she said "what happened- your heart rate is not normal, it was normal before-it's very low". Must have been thinking out loud. The low heart rate explains all of my symptoms. She ordered several tests. Will see what we see.

So, that's it so far. I am not sure if I can/should work Danny- I should ask.

No comments: