Monday, July 13, 2009

Painting and playing

So, yesterday was filled with errands, and a bit of work around the house. I had to go to Home Depot for a few things, and some other places. Got a few books to read as well.

I came home and painted two doors- they look much better. I bought a new exterior light for my front door, it will be nice to have that installed. The other one is just disgustingly old and decrepit.

Played with Lucy and Danny a bit, and not much else. It was a good day. This week not much going on, except for some house stuff. No trials for us for about a month, if I decide to go to any of them.

Soon the fair will be here- six days of fun... It is work, but it is fun too. I have to determine what I will do with Danny. It is very loud, and I don't want him sitting all day long with all that noise- especially when the Gospel singers get going- they have a BIG following and our tent is next doors to theirs....

Maybe he can go to a friend's place for some training that week, we will have to see.

I can't believe that the year is half way over. Time really flies.

I read on sheepdog-l that Bob Vest died- anyone know anything about that? Very very sad. He's an icon.

No comments: