Monday, July 6, 2009

Hi :)

Well, Monday is over, and I am spent. How can that be? I've no idea. Some days I am beat- as in just need to rest, and I don't know why that is. It's annoying. The yard is now about 80% dried out now. Very cool. Danny won't be bringing in filth when he comes in...

I have LOTS of baby frogs in my yard. There is one almost black toad/frog that is smaller than your finger nail, and also I believe, a wood frog. Lots of them all over. I live near a wet land, so maybe it's been a good breeding year for them. Perhaps I should get someone out here to designate the area a prime frog breeding ground, so my neighbor can't wreck it ;)

Lucy is laying under my chair as I type. Just brought her in- she was barking at the neighbors up the hill- they put in a new pool. Danny is still outside, he likes it out there. He's funny - when we are out it's let's DO something, together. A while ago, he was by his ball, and one of the other dogs went up to it, and he didn't care, he just looked at me, and came to me. Now, he loves that ball. That's a good temperament for you.

I've no idea when Danny will be on sheep again, maybe not for another month or so. He will live, and so will I. At this point, the next step is pushing him out, and I don't want to do that just yet. He's still a tenderfoot.

Lucy chewed on her ribbon. What an INGRATE. I shall have to stick it some where safer.

Well, that's it for now, I know, boring. Maybe tomorrow, I will tackle something more interesting, like, maybe some gripes...

No comments: