Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hi ho Hi Ho, it's off to work we go

First, I am still not right from Friday's dehydration- if that's what it was. Stayed in bed all day yesterday, save for a little ball play with Danny. Every time I would move around, I would get really light headed, and then HOT. Last night I was so hot, I had the a/c blasting and the fan on, and STILL left the blankets off. It was NOT hot out.

This morning, more of the same hotness. I took some Aleve because I simply have to function today. LOTS to do. If we are EVER going to get sheep on the farm, we HAVE to buckle down.

So, soon, I will leave here, and head up to the farm to put corner posts in, and pull t-posts out with my fancy schmanzy t-post popper- that I bought at TS.

Then, run home before going BACK to my parents for our b-day celebration. That shall be nice.

All you who read my blog and have endured the glacial pace of this sheep saga, you are invited to come and work sheep, and maybe get some lamb to go. It's the least I can do for you :)

Well, about to leave. Wish me efficiency and health :)

2 comments:

BCxFour said...

okay it has moved beyond simple dehydration and onto something else. You are going to your GP right? Tomorrow?

BCxFour said...

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY!