Monday, January 7, 2013

Ritz crackers with pb/j

Okay, now that I have vented.  I think all you loyal readers to this blog have seen me do this before, and well, sometimes, like a steam cooker, you just have to let a little steam out :) 

Yesterday was a funky day for me.  I did not sleep well Saturday night- something was bothering me, so I woke up several times.  When it was time to get up, I had a lot of things on my schedule.  I stopped at Tractor Supply to get some Pro Biotics for Ginger, and got what I thought was CD&T vaccinations for my sheep, but after reading the bottle closer, and asking around, the T (Tetanus) is not in this bottle - DANG IT.  So, I have to return the bottle, and get the right stuff.  Tetanus protection is critical since I band the tails and castrate using the bands as well.  So, let's hope they take it back!  I also got a Border Collie calendar (half price!), and some more feed pans- the gutter was an uber fail ;)   I stopped by Agway and got more dog biscuits (the Blue Seal dog biscuits are by far better than any I have seen anywhere). 

Then, it was time to head to the farm.  Did the usual.  Sheep were all laying down when I got there.  I fed them a bale of alfalfa and a bale of grass.  I put the grass out first.  Well, they must have smelled the alfalfa because they just milled about waiting for the alfalfa.  Pretty good sniffers they are!

After our second walk, I headed to Subway for sandwich for lunch and then home.  I was tired and cold.  Took a hot shower and at about 3:30, fell into a deep sleep for almost two hours- which is unheard of for me.  Then, I had some Ritz crackers with pb/j for dinner and then read the new book (mystery by Sheila Connolly), and that was my day.  Certainly nothing really fun!


No comments: