Monday, January 28, 2013

Brushed up

Weather is warming up, and today we are getting some snow.. Ha, sounds a bit funny, but it is so.  I had a very nice dinner last night, and did a fair bit of reading. 

This morning it seemed pretty light out, and sure enough the moon was full.  So pretty when we have a full moon... it's almost like we are spying on the night world...

I got a good amount of exercise yesterday, and it feels good.  The hefting of muck buckets will stop soon, because I have located a decent wheel barrow to use instead- thank goodness. 

If we get some dry weather, I am definitely going to work Joe a bit.  He really needs it.  And, so do I.  Soon time to get Dan brushed up too, though he's not tough to do that with, one or two sessions and we've got it.

That's it for now....

No comments: