Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Biding our time....

Last night I had a favorite for dinner... Peanut butter and Jelly.  I do so love my peanut butter... It's my friend...  When you can't think of what you want, but know you need some sort of protein, it works.. And it's soooo creamy... If I have energy I put pb/j on Ritz crackers, but sometimes, just a sandwich.  I find that I don't really like to cook much at night.  I am in the relax zone and don't want to have to wash dishes...

I watched some re-runs last night, and fell asleep relatively early.  This morning boy kitty didn't howl to go outside; he must have sensed how cold it was and thought that would be a fool's folly.  Dogs don't seem to mind it.  I certainly do.  It was 7 degrees.  That's cold. 

Today I won't be walking the dogs again.  Considering no exercise yesterday, Joe was okay last night.  I just can't take long walks in this.  When I feed the sheep I let Joe run around, but that's it.  We are just biding our time until next week when it warms up a bit.... 

That's it for now!

No comments: