Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm getting a camper

So, I got a call last night when I was on the phone with a so-called friend (which is not true, but I don't want to talk about that), and when I checked who called, it was the camper place.   I had been approved for a loan for the camper, but I had to decide what I wanted to do in terms of down payment.  The term is very long, good God, is it long, but the payments are doable, but I may still try and get them lower.  Every time I try to convince myself not to do it, I decide against that... So, I think I must...  I bought this new vehicle with the express intentions to be able to tow, and with the trialing that I do, which is not as much as some, but certainly enough, it makes no sense to stay in hotels.  Mainly, I want a camper so I can go and rest during the day.  I get very tired mid day, and when I can't just relax for a time, I just get behind the eight ball as it were...

So, Friday, I guess, is the day I pick it up and they install the tow package on my truck.  My driveway entrance is pretty narrow, good God, I hope I can get it in there... We shall see...  It will take every ounce of my memories from pulling horse trailers to do it...


No comments: