Saturday, October 20, 2012

Festival we are coming!

Am about to head north to Sheep and wool festival.  I wanted to go to the farm first, but I will get a mess, and for once I want to be human. So, I will go to the festival and then the farm.  Someone contacted me possibly interested in my ram, so I may bring them to the farm to show him to them.  I hope they buy!  I hope they have a trailer with them too!

I am going to video tape our wanderings around the festival, and I will not forget to pick up the equipment, as I have left myself a voice mail on my cell phone!  I have not picked a winner yet.  I am going to do something at the festival... I am sure it will be interesting.  You are all getting assigned a number, in ascending order, so for instance, Diane will be #1, and so forth.

So, that's it for now guys, back later to let you know who won!

No comments: