Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So, who are all you guys?

Little by little, I have figured out who the regular readers to my blog are (WAVES! :)))
But, there are a few wascally folks out there, who never comment, and are always there. Albany comes to mind. Someone(s) from Albany NY visits a lot. Now, I know one gal, but the other person... It interests me, just because of the traffic, and I AM only 1.50 hours from there. I know a few folks there, but not many. So, my Albany friend- how 'bout it? Who are you??

The rest of you, well, I delight in "joining up" with folks from every where far and wide :) Hopefully, I don't bore you too much! Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Darci said...

Im Fayettville. But its a far cry from Albany.

BCxFour said...

I am the one popping up as Bonney Lake, WA (as if you havent figured that one out yet!)

Now who are you on MY blog? Come on...turn about is fair play. LOL

Dancing shepherdess said...

I am the one from NY :) I knew who you guys were!! Well, sort of...
It's the unknown from Albany I want to know- I feel like Abby on NCIS ;)

BCxFour said...

ahhh NY, yep that narrows it down a tad. Kinda like Albany, NY. You know, when I first started reading your blog I thought you were in Eastern WA. LOL

wallydury said...

I am an ole friend that you know, but dont remember . are you going to CT this year?

Unknown said...

It is a very nice and good post. Keep up the good work.