Sunday, March 22, 2009

Boring but good

It's been a good day here. For one, I am FINALLY able to sleep past 5:00. This is helping me to have lots more energy during the day. It is just beautiful out today.

Stayed home and worked in and outside. Lots to do. I had raked a lot of piles yesterday, and today I had to deal with them. Then laundry, my goodness. LOTS of it. Even got some grocery shopping done.

Tonight I head out to my parents for a nice meal with my sister and nephew. Will leave Danny boy home, as it will be chilly by the time we leave. Anyway, it was a boring, but good day.

Hope you all had a nice one yourselves!

Oh, and here is a link to a story on a recent sheepdog trial- has some video. Sheep look a bit tough, as in the dog has to more than look the part to move them.


Link


No comments: