Saturday, March 28, 2009

In the days before sheep herding...

Mr Chips pondering the meaning of life.
Mr. Chips and Danny wondering what the heck that is out there!
Mr. Chips warning Dan that if he comes any closer....


Mr Chips following through with the warning....





I used to do other things. Today is a day that I went back in time. I actually went to Barnes and Noble and shopped for some new books to read. Got a couple of mysteries, and the recent Dog World magazine (because it highlighted Border Collies- I peaked and saw Eileen Stein's name, and some comments by her, cool).

Then, I came home and finished picking up leaf/stick piles, cut out some roots, and hung out back with the dogs. It was so nice. Just relaxed. I need to do more of this.





2 comments:

BCxFour said...

I love the first picture - looking up at Mr Chips and the sky in the back ground. The one of Mr Chips and Danny looking in the same direction is adorable too! So cute!

Dancing shepherdess said...

Mr Chips is a very cool cat, and Danny loves him, though he can be a bit rough, hence the mr scissorhands action ;0)