Friday, March 6, 2009

My little Darlin' is a Firecracker

The following video (swoon). Josh Turner came out with the song "Long Black Train" some years ago. What a VOICE!!! I would never have believed that voice would go with such a not HUGE guy. But, what he lacks for in frame, he more than makes up for in voice, and cute-ness.

This song has been out for some time now, and I have long believed that this song should be dedicated to Lucy. She is such a good girl, but she does have a fuse. She can work great, and then I lose patience and her fuse gets lit, and boom, tail flick, something dumb happens. I fully believe I created this- because when I am calm and clear, it doesn't happen. I don't think any less of her, it's just one of her bug-a-boos.

Anyway, without further adieu, here is my main man, and Lucy's song.

1 comment:

BCxFour said...

It never ceases to amaze me whenever I see him sing. How can such a deep mature incredible voice come out of that adorable young man? Wow - he is such a cutie! And what a voice! *drool*

Awwwww man, now that song is going to be stuck in my head all day long!