Friday, June 26, 2009

Weekend is a comin'

Slept much better last night. Instead of pancakes (did not want to deal with the mess), I opted instead for egg salad. Was a good choice indeed, and the dogs got the left overs.

Today it is really humid out. Even in my living room it was muggy. Danny got some work on down, and staying there. It started because he wants to sit close to me when I get the food ready, and that will assuredly cause trouble with Kylie.

The High Point trial starts today, just open. I heard on the radio that the thruway northbound was shut, both lanes due to an accident. I sure hope that no one heading to the trial hit that mess.

Tomorrow and Sunday Lucy and I run. I plan to video tape several other runs, and maybe we will even video tape Lucy and I, for once.

I wanted to get a bit of work in with Lucy this week, but work has been way too busy, so no time, as well as I have been BEAT because of it.

Well, that's it for now....

No comments: