Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Getting back to normal

Things are starting to settle back to normal now. It has been a long few weeks for me, and I am, I think, starting to catch up on some sleep. Danny and Lucy have been playing like gang busters lately. They race around outside, lay down, eat mini apples, and just generally enjoy each other's company. It's nice to see. Earlier, I looked out and there was Lucy eating a mini apple, Danny laying near her, and Mr Chips laying next to them both. It was very sweet.

There isn't anything planned for a while now, it's going to be quiet, which is just how I like it.

I ate very poorly the past several days, so I think a run to the grocery store is in order. While out, I also have to buy Lucy another Flying Squirrel frisbee, as Danny demolished it.

It looks like it is about to start raining (again). I guess I may not mow my lower back yard until, maybe next year....

Well, hope you all are well.

No comments: