Friday, April 16, 2010

Weather is being funky

A wee bit ago, I heard a yip from Lucy. It was her "it is raining out here, puhleeze let us in" yip. It wasn't raining much, but enough. It's rather cold out right now, and a bit raw.

This weekend, the weather promises to be funky. It can't decide on what it's doing. Tomorrow morning I have guys scheduled to move all the cut up trees, but if it rains, then I will post pone. I am also planning to work dogs this weekend, but I can't if it rains... Hmmm. Well, there is always the grocery shopping, which I NEED to do, and MAYBE a NAP in the afternoon- shhhh, don't tell, someone will do something to break that plan!

Sunday the sheep should arrive before noon. I am not sure if I will go up or not. I may go up tomorrow, and see which ones I will be taking, or not. I just don't know.

I suppose it's a good thing I didn't get into the trial I usually enter (I sent in my entry late) as I just don't think the dogs will have been worked enough, oops, I meant Lucy; Danny is no where near ready.

I got the remaining high tensile wire out of the sheep pasture today after work, and the gate was delivered, along with two combo panels. Gate will look nice when it's up.

Tonight I am just tired out. I feel like cereal for dinner, but then I also feel like London Broil.... Sometimes it sure would be nice to have standing plans to go out, so I could well, eat a good meal some time!

Danny and Lucy are at my feet. Danny is with his ever loving ball, and Lucy is chewing her Nylabone. I am about to fall asleep.

No comments: