Monday, April 5, 2010

I hate fence

I really really do. I have just about had it. I have not done most of the work, but I supervised all weekend, and after work last week. The two guys I have are good, but toward the end of the day, they turn into slackers. Today they set a post not up to my standards, and I am irked by it. I may have it pulled, and it's a BIG one. Part of the requirement for the job, was to do the job right, and be hard working. Yes, it is back breaking, hard work, but I am paying them fairly, and I even bought them pizza today.

We have about 6-7 more posts to go in tomorrow, and then we can start unrolling the fence. That should be a real joy, because the ground is so uneven.

I have spent way more than I wanted, and LOTS more in labor than I expected, so yes, I hate fence.

I am hoping to be done with this God awful work by Weds/Thurs, how I will afford it, I don't know. This isn't even a huge area.

Well, that's all my complaining for now.

No comments: