Saturday, April 10, 2010

We are getting there

So, I got a call yesterday, that two out of the three guys never showed up yesterday. Nice. Well, what can I expect for cheap labor? Stunk, but I just needed to NOT go up to the farm for once, so I ended up doing laundry, and various other domestic things I have let slide.

Today, I went to work, and then to the farm. They guys were banging out the job. It's beautifully straight, tight, and well, PRETTY! There is a section where it it off the ground a few inches, but that was unavoidable. There are too many trees and the terrain is un-even. We have about 1/4 left to do, and then we will cut around where the gates are, splice the ends so they look nice and then we are good to go.

I am getting tired of handing $$ over to these guys, but I am saving a lot from contractor's charges.

Once the fence is done, I am just simply going to chill for a week. I need to work/play my dogs, and deal with my house and yard. It's all so behind.

Tonight for dinner I bought a pre-cooked chicken and potato salad from the grocery store, and didn't eat much.

My allergies are so bad. I only took one Benadryl last night and it did not work. Two tonight. I can barely see, and breathe.

Well, that's it for now. Tomorrow (hopefully the guys show up) I will bring my camera and get some pics for you all to see what the heck we've been doing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great news about the fence. Have you tried Zyrtec for your allergies? I used to take that, now I'm on Xyzal, a prescription medication, I take it once a day.