Thursday, April 15, 2010

Buddy, can you spare a gate?

I need to get a gate, and some combo panels. Everything has gone up so much from a few years ago. A 14' gate is $200.00!!!!!! Lordy. I also have to get a water trough, but I will get that from TS. The gate is cheaper at TS, so I may try and work a deal from Agway, because I simply don't have the energy to rent a truck and get the gate. PLUS the gate will hang off the truck 6', and that makes me nervous. I think I have almost hit the wall.

I found a guy to come and cut up the dead trees- both standing and down, and the wild bushes, whatever they may be. That's a big load off my mind. Too much garbage in there. Once that's done, it will be very nice for the sheep.

I have been dealing with an "off" stomach for a few days now. I think it stems from the chicken/pesto dish I had the other day. Tums are my friends.

The sheep are coming this weekend, if you can believe it. I still don't quite know how, but they are. They will love this little piece of heaven. Lucy will think she died and went to heaven too. Oh, and Danny too!

House is still looking nice and clean, and that makes for a much more relaxed me, which is good.

Well, that's it for now.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Try Craigs List again or check at some local farm/ag stores to see if they know of anyone with gates for sale. Another place to try is some farm auctions.