Friday, April 16, 2010

Bzzzzz

Was the sound last night at the farm. I hired a guy with a chainsaw to do some cutting up of the dead/dying trees. It's basically a tree grave yard up there. He worked for two hours, and got a lot done. Still a little more to do, but maybe some other time.
Today I have a kid scheduled to come and take all the cut up wood to some piles outside the fence. This will open things a lot. I think if I were a sheep, I would like this place. It's got cover (trees) and nice grass. Fence is holding up so far- I have had nightmares about the corner posts popping out, and such...

Later today, the gate and a couple combo panels are being delivered. These will come in handy (the panels) because I just realized that the sheep can't be let off the trailer at the gate... Lucy, you better be ready. It's a good walk from the drive way to the pasture....

The sheep should arrive at about 11:00 on Sunday morning. I will give them some time to settle down, and make sure they know where the water is.

I have to go to the grocery store at some time this weekend, I am out of everything!

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: