Monday, April 12, 2010

It is DONE!

Can you believe it? I mean, seriously? Could it be true? Well, I DO have to install a gate (the other area for a gate, we just left the fence up for now). But, then we are ready. I want to clean out the pasture of dead trees/brambles, but that can be done sometime, even when the sheep are there.

It looks very good. We weren't sure of how tight the fence should go, but it's pretty darn rigid. I do want to put a strand of barbed wire on the outside bottom, off set, but that can also be done later.

What a long slog. The worst part was organizing all the help. It's just been a heck of a thing. Getting workers off craigslist saved me money, but the hassle cost me a lot of headache.

Oh, have to get a water trough and various other items, but we are good to go.

Now, life can go back to regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: