Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Light? at the end of the tunnel?

Well, what a difference a day makes. The new guy started today, which was good, because the guy who said he would keep working, just never showed up, or called today. No matter, because the new guy was very good. Got lots done. I had a good friend supervise for me, and things went well. We are now ready to put in our horizontal brace posts, and tension wire. Then, my friends, we have the fence to unroll which will be one un-holy mess. There are so many trees. I hope my help doesn't bust a gut too bad. I think we will need four guys. Seriously. I will see how many show up tomorrow.

I am also going to look at sheep tomorrow- Tunis. I am a bit concerned because I have heard that feet issues are a problem with the breed- I do not want that.

So, I think certainly by Thurs/Fri, the fence will be done, and that is with the odd emergency run to TS.

Dogs would love it to be done, because they are certainly sick of all of this neglect. I throw the ball for Danny (in the house) in the morning, but that's it, because I run to the farm after work.

Anyway, once all of this is done, there will be a PARTE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would be neat to see photos of the work in progress. At least let us see the finished product! Gotta show it off! Have a wonderful rest of the week!