Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Maybe two days...

Today, two new guys, plus the one that started yesterday came to work. Three workers = lots of work done. The report is that my father came by and chain sawed the brace posts, so now we're ready to put them in. My brother had put the fence roll on the unroller I got, so they were able to pull the fence off that. That, I hear was the easy part. They had lots of trees etc., to move the fence around as they walked it. Oh boy.

When I got there after work, they had done everything but 1/2 of the lane line (there is a road there, and I call it a lane). So, tomorrow, they pull the rest of the fence, and then we install the braces/pins/tension wire. I know how to do this, but I am concerned they might mess it up. May ask my father to supervise.

So, after we get the fence stretched, and attached, we are DONE. Some how, that seems unbelievable.

I am really hoping I can get sheep in there by the weekend. We shall see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great news....as I type, my hubby is putting up a fence for me and taking down the e-fence.