Friday, April 9, 2010

Stretching

So, today is stretch the fence day! Oh, and deal with metal posts if they have "issues" day. Can you believe it? I can't. It's been such a long slog. I am completely, and 100% exhausted. The dogs are not happy- Danny and Kylie got into a spat- I am pretty sure Kylie started it, but it shows just how much cabin fever they all have.

Yesterday the guys had a hard time doing the H braces, and tension wires. I am so glad that my father could supervise. That's all they did yesterday, and that was three guys. OY VEY. Money money money.

I was so tired this morning, I couldn't even stand to play with Danny; I had to sit down. I am about at my limit. We still need to get gates up, and also the pen by the barn, but I may use stock panels for that, and make it a bit of a round pen.

My allergies have kicked in too. Oh, and my house is atrocious- I need to clean the heck out of it this weekend. After I sleep about 25 hours.

No comments: