Friday, January 23, 2009

Under Cover Angel

After a positively awesome day working sheep, on the way home, this song came on. I ROCKED to it. I mean I was swingin' and swayin', throwin' my arms up in the air, pointing, and saying "WHAT?? ooohh oooh oooh eee!" It was EXCELLENT. Brought back memories I tell you! Sweet after glow ;0) Then, I looked at my speedometer and was doing 85.... Thankfully I wasn't pulled over, but if I was, do you think I could just play this song for him, and get off?



Then, as if THAT wasn't ENOUGH, THIS came on! I tell you, I am JUICED!!!!! GO 70's!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

BCxFour said...

Undercover Angel! I loved it!

But the second one...posted with no warning whatsoever...

Thanks for getting Afternoon Delight stuck in my head for the next twenty four hours! ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Aaaaaaa aaaa afternooooon delite! Ohhhhohhhhoooooohhhhhh aaaaaaaafternoon deliiiiiiiihiiihiight....