Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hate it when that happens...





This is what happens when your cat is bored, and there is a nice new roll of paper towels within reach, and, furthermore:

I was making my coffee yesterday morning, and as I poured in the 1/2 and 1/2, it curdled. CRUD. Ruined that coffee. Hate it when that happens. Yesterday was a quiet day. Sheesh, when winters like this hit, you may as well call my wood chuck. I don't come out except when absolutely necessary.

This morning was better- fresh 1/2 and 1/2, great light pancakes, and what will I do today? I don't know. Again, it's in the single digits. Lucy has no extra hair on her feet/body, so she gets cold too. I know when the winter finally starts to release it's death grip, I will be extremely euphoric- along with just about everyone else!

Oh, one other thing. I saw a friend of mine's new BC pup the other day. OH MY. What a nice pup. I am sunk!

3 comments:

BCxFour said...

I still have Tyler another sweet BC pup...come and get him! Meetcha half way...say North Dakota?

Dancing shepherdess said...

He is so freakin' cute! Yeah, north dakota... This country doesn't seem too big, until you mapquest distances...

But, there may (scratch that- there WILL be) a new addition soon enough. And, no, I won't spill the details. You will just have to read my blog... :)

BCxFour said...

uh oh... a new addition. I CANT WAIT TO SEE!!!!! Of course I will keep my eyes peeled on your blog! Like a herd of wild & crazy kitties could drag me away!