Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nothing much

This morning it was 16 degrees F! YEE HAW! Almost a heat wave. I hear that we won't be getting 12 inches tomorrow, just up to 8, with some ice mixed in. I bet the kids are happy about that- this has been a great year for the school kids, you know, all those snow days. Good for them- I still remember how happy I was to have snow days!

The dogs are all going a bit stir crazy... Well, really only Lucy. The others are older now, and thusly don't feel the need to run amok. This morning though, Lucy had to run outside and do some laps before I left. She is a good self exerciser. Oh, and remember the post about the cat and the paper towel roll? Well, he got it again. I had it on top of my tv, and he pulled it down and really did it in. He is fresh I tell you.

This weekend is the super bowl. I am not big into football, well, I do like to watch it, but hate to see my team lose, and since I am a Cowboys fan, well, I haven't watched a lot lately ;) I miss Jimmy Johnson... Anyway, my nephew is a Steelers fan, and has asked if I am coming to watch the game- course I am!! I plan to bring a cake decorated with the Steelers insignia too. Should be fun :)

Well, that's it for now. Maybe something really cool will happen, and I can report- LIKE THIS FREAKIN' WINTER WILL END!

No comments: