Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am so over...

Living in an igloo. Unable to do anything outside. Facing months more of this. So, I am planning a trip out west. I am going to try and schedule some lessons with some of the great trainers, and also, bring a dog home. I am dying to see how Lucy handles the tougher range sheep, and I would surely like to meet some of you folks who read my blog. I am driving, so I can make some stops along the way. Any suggestions about routes/must sees? Looks like maybe next week, or the week after. I have driven out to Colorado before- back in 1997, I think it was. Wasn't a bad trip at all. So, suggestions??? I will be bringing photographic equipment, so I can make a video diary of our trip. I am actually excited. Will rent a small vehicle. Anyone want to come along? :) By the way, the end point looks like Idaho- the mecca, of sorts of sheepdog handlers, and sheep!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Email me, Julie. tazimodo at comcast dot net.

Unknown said...

Come by my place in Carnation, WA, near Seattle.