Friday, January 16, 2009

Okay, enough already

Minus 7 degrees Fahrenheit this morning. My car thought twice about starting. This is unbelievable. Friend of mine's oil line froze, which in turn caused one loop of the baseboard to freeze. Lucky she was off work today, so she was able to help mitigate this, until it could be fixed. Now I am worried about my oil line. I have heat tape, but not comfy installing it... Anyway, it made it through last night, so that's good. We are slowly supposed to increase to maybe the 20's by the end of the weekend. I don't feel bad at all about not working sheep in this weather. There is no point to doing even round pen/arena work at this point, so we will just take a break- maybe next week. I will bring the video camera with me- so you can all partake in the after break yee haws that happen.

This weekend I will go to Dick's and get some smart wool socks, and some foot/hand warmers. I may go to the Book store and stock up on more books too. 'Tis a long winter, oh yeah.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I hear ya, Chickie! Yes, I know who you are :) Thanks for visiting my blog, though it's not nearly as entertaining as yours. Love the Cat Bloopers & Bob the Kelpie!!! TRY to stay warm!