Thursday, January 22, 2009

40 Things about me


I am a twin
I have blue eyes
My sign is Cancer
I don't like most sea food
I have been over sees three times in my life. (I would live in Norway in a heartbeat)
I used to work on the show jumping circuit
I met Conrad Homefeld and Joe Fargis in our home barn
One time on the way to my job, there was so much snow my fan belt got pushed off, but the snow kept the engine cool
I sing well
I am a decent piano player
I am a decent writer, when the urge strikes
My first dog was a Bouvier, named "Tally"
My first cat's name was "Mittens"
My favorite meals are roast beef and roast chicken- with mashed potatoes of course
My major in college was Biology
I have almost every veterinary text published
I won the dance-a-thon in my high school
My first car was a Chevy Nova
I was almost killed in a car accident when I was 20
I can still remember my high school locker combination
My favorite movies are "Thelma and Louise", "Titanic", "Braveheart", among others
I hate flavored coffee
I love Peanut Butter cups, or should I say, my HIPS love them
I once unloaded a full tractor trailer load of shavings by myself
My friends and I lip synced "Paradise by the Dashboard light" at a lip sync competition when we were in high school
I was in Chorus in school for five years
I bought my own first home at 27
I HATE runny eggs
I am afraid of snow blowers (too many hands chopped off in the ER)
My favorite animals are.... DOGS dummy!
I would love to run a zoo
I have a distaste for oceanariums, where they keep intelligent marine mammals and have them do tricks for us
I do the crossword puzzle every day

That's all I can think of, seriously

4 comments:

Darci said...

Ahhh! Slacker! That isnt 40LOL!
Runny eggs...ewwww.
Great pic of you and Lucy! Thanks for playin'
PS. We should form a band!

BCxFour said...

WOW! I almost died in a car accident at 20 also. I was stationed in Germany and was T-boned by a taxi on the driver's side. My head took a direct hit. I was in a coma for 17 days, and had to relearn how to do many different things. My physical therapist had a fantastic BC mix in the office with her everyday. I fell in love with that dog!

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Great list, that is a lovely photo of you two.
Hands chopped off though, painful and Eeeew

Dancing shepherdess said...

Darci
That would be FUN!
BCx4
I wasn't as bad as you- but it did change my life
Samantha
Not my hands, just kept seeing men come in with wrapped up stubs- yeah, pretty gross!