Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Let me get a big Hell Yeah....

from the redneck girls like me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L30V5vnYHzk

I love this song. At the county fair in 2007, a girl was singing this song. I heard her start (we were near the talent tent), and I made my friend come and watch. Now, she is what you would call "artsy", that is, more prone to listening to things like Enya. So, anyway, we went over. This chick singing was very good. We got so into it. A bunch of us where dancing to this, and just jammin out. I look over at my friend and she is totally into it, pointing to the singer as she sings out "let me get a big hell yeah to the red neck girls like me!". I think it may have been somewhat life altering for her... Anyway, I love this song. I like the tone she has- irreverent, and making no excuses. Cheered up my day :) Couldn't embed it, but click the link.

No comments: