Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tiny Update

So, my back hurts. A lot. This really stinks. I thought I was over back issues many years ago. Let's all collectively hope that this is just a passing issue.

I am liking life a bit more lately. The weather is better- cooler, especially at night, and a lot less insect activity.

Danny is growing up, a little each day. He's such a sweet boy.

My goals this week are to clean the house VERY well, and chill out a bit. Not very lofty, but they will have to do.

The two Parakeets are BEST FRIENDS now. It's very cute.

Oh, my brother heard from two separate neighbors that SWORE they saw a Mountain Lion. Interesting. More predators, that's all we need.

Well, that's all I have for now, boring as it is. Don't worry, I am sure something will come up.

No comments: