Thursday, September 24, 2009

A GOOD DAY, finally...

Today started out as any other. Then, I got an email from an acquaintance of mine, who, without getting into detail, just was so perceptive, and validating, that it just seriously made my day. Then, I go to the dentist for a cleaning. The technician comes in, says "it's been a while" with a dour look on her face. Well, it had been... Since 06??!!! It COULDN'T be?!! How could that have happened? Well, she set forth cleaning my teeth, and made a remark, that it couldn't have been that long, as my teeth were in good shape, not tartar, no nothing. Hmmm. She took x-rays, no cavities either. Now, if THAT isn't a nice happening, I don't know what is.

Then, at lunch, I had a nice conversation with some ladies, about dogs, babies, that sort of thing.

All in all, had to be one of the best days I have had for a long time, and not because of anything I did, just that I happened to "be there".

Well, let's hope the weekend is fun. I love fun weekends :)

No comments: