Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bits of news

Not much to report, I am afraid- maybe that's good. Just back to normal work days. Those are in some instances, good. Lucy and I are running in a trial this weekend, but I don't know if I will be able to school her. Maybe she will be better, because she will just about be out of heat. I can tell you that Danny is pining for her, and she is completely welcoming to him.

I have bad news, I forgot to mention. I lost Lucy II (my Parakeet) the other day. I thought she was getting better, but then I found her dead. That leaves Mr. BJ alone. I won't be getting any more Parakeets until whatever illness took my Ricky and Lucy is done. Sad, really. BJ is lonely, but I have to wait.

Sad news too, that Patrick Swazee died. He was a well loved guy, and Ghost and Dirty Dancing were movies that highlighted his depth, and genuine deep seated character (well Ghost anyway- I loved Dirty Dancing though!).

Danny is itching to work sheep- gotta get him to my brother's soon. Or, he will explode. He is so ready. I have some new moves I am doing with him, which is engaging his wee brain a bit, which is good.

Well, that's it for now folks. Ta ta!

1 comment:

BCxFour said...

Awwww RIP Lucy II. Gosh I hope the new guy doesn't catch it too!

Good luck in the trial this weekend!