Friday, September 25, 2009

Schooling Lucy, and teaching Danny

Lucy's sheep work today consisted of work on proper flanks and stops. There is no hope in Hades of ever shedding with her, if she doesn't learn to keep her proper distance. She also needs this for jiggery sheep, which was made painfully obvious last weekend.

Danny got to run around a pen of sheep, and he was happy to do this ;) He did end up working a small group for about 1 minute- just long enough for him at this stage. I just want him happy, and wearing. Both those.

The weather today is just so beautiful, it's unbelievable. I am weak as dish water today. I have to get back to the Dr. I am not getting better, I don't think. I have lost a pant size, which is good, but I don't like how I am losing- not feeling well, not hungry, just blah.

This weekend is busy with obligations and cleaning. Joy. But, fall is here, and for that I am extremely happy.

No comments: