Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sheep sheep sheep

Finally, things are coming together. It has been a long road. We have a few sheep at my brother's farm, and we shall soon have more (as of mid October). No more traveling for sheep work on a regular basis, and only lessons to get the dogs out on the big fields (the bigger the better).

Danny is ready now to work sheep in earnest. I am excited about it :)

It will have to wait until after the weekend though. Lots of traveling to the trial, and then, next week, just back to the normal drudgery of life- no more trials unless I can hitch a ride with someone--- never want to completely stop!

I cannot WAIT for Lucy to be out of heat. This is just so annoying. Danny whines, Lucy gives her bedroom eyes to him. Separate, that's for sure. Night time is no fun, because as the song says "it's the right time for making love...."

I finished that great novel by Patrick Taylor entitled "An Irish Country Village". You all simply MUST get a copy and read it. There is one more book by the man, that I will get, and then I will keep an eye out and see what's coming.

It was cool this morning. Still though, there are mosquitoes. Yuck. Oh, that reminds me, I need to get some more Interceptor...

Back to the sheep, I cannot wait to invite my friends to come and work sheep. I plan on making it a very fun endeavor- refreshments, perhaps a bit of fal der ral, who knows. I have lots of repaying to do. Maybe we will even have a trial there.

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: