Monday, February 2, 2009

Morning cuppa


So, do any of you have a favorite mug that you use for your coffee? I bet you do. That's why I took a pic of mine. Not sure if it is favorite, as much as just the mug I always reach for... That's a pic of mine up there.

I got together with some of my family yesterday for the game. Lots of stuff to nosh on, and of course the cake. Turned out pretty cool.



I just had to add this pic of Mr Chips. Handsome boy that he is...



Looks like the storm that we are getting may not yield much accumulation, which is great. We had some good melting this weekend and today, and for the first time in weeks, the dogs and I were able to play around in the yard. THANK GOD.

I hear P Philomena saw her shadow today, so 6 more weeks of winter- like THAT is a surprise. Well, I for one saw actual dirt today. So what if it was over a sewer line- I STILL saw it. That's GOTTA be a good sign!

3 comments:

Laura Carson said...

I have a few fave mugs, but probably #1 on my list is a "Lion King" mug - with Pumba & Timon. ;) Coming in at a close second is a mug that Mary & Julie had made for my birthday - it has a pic of me holding Linc when he arrived here. Awwwww.

Dancing shepherdess said...

I have a bunch too. This outer banks comes from a friend of mine, who goes there every year for vacation. I have a bunch, from get well flowers too. Actually, I have too many mugs!

I want to see a pic of that Linc mug!! That was very nice of them!
Really, just some pics of Linc's mug (as in face!) would be nice too! Haven't seen him in FOREVER!!!

Laura Carson said...

I'll see what I can do. ;) It's supposed to be gorgeous here this coming weekend - I'll see if I can get some pics or some video of him working. I can get you a pic of the mug, too! It was very sweet of them.