Monday, February 23, 2009




So, remember that Pizzeria Uno frozen pizza I got for free? Well, even free, it wasn't worth it. It was ALL crust. Now, I like deep dish as much as the next person, but this was 85% crust. Even I didn't appreciate the lack of cheese and sauce. Will stick with Red Baron, thank you very much.

Lucy and the boy have been playing quite a bit- morning seems to be one of the most popular times- I watch carefully. It's good exercise for both of them. He is very into emulating the other dogs, so this translates into good (mostly) things. I got some new shots of him. Since I have just an old mini zoom lens, these pics no where NEAR rival that of the dslr photos, but I won't be having an extra several thousand for the foreseeable future, so please, bear with me.

3 comments:

Darci said...

Darn,and here I always thought pizza was PIZZA! Guess I'll be skipping the frozen section in my grocers freezer! LOL
BTW. Do I see freckles coming on young Dan's face and legs?

as a side note,the word verification word for me today is vaccunst, dont know if thats something you'd clean with or wipe after....I know, ewwwwwwww. LOL

Dancing shepherdess said...

So did I! Anyway, Red Baron is good for the money. Yep, he's getting freckles...

for me it was appings???

BCxFour said...

Oh my goodness - another Freckled Monster! (Bonnie is freckled/speckled too)