Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...

That song came on the radio on my way in to work the other day- and immediately, I started wracking my brain for scenarios that would make that song apropos. Trials? Yeah, maybe? Good weather working dogs? For sure.

My sister and nephew came over yesterday, and Danny boy was a bit surprised- at first he turned around, but then he came out and got all googly. I haven't had any visitors to the house since I have had him, so I can't blame him. He has been out and met other people, but not as many as I would like, because I am concerned about Parvo. He has only had one vaccination (next is tomorrow) and I don't want to risk him. I will take him out more and more as his immunity builds. Maybe have my nephews come over again :)

I can't believe how easy this puppy is. Seriously. He has not had one accident in the house. He can hold it for 9 hours at night, and he works the routine very well. Mr Chips is getting jealous of him playing with his cat tree, so when he saw Danny playing with it, he (the cat) jumped up there, and started swatting, actually, thumping Danny on the head. Just like Mr. Chips to be the boss of Danny.

I will get some more pics of Danny today or tomorrow, to record his growth. He definitely looks bigger to me, and he has a bit of leg under him, but not much, yet ;)

I fell asleep before Top Chef last night- darn it, so I will have to watch it tonight. On another programming note, I am so excited to report that the Golden Girls will now be aired on the Hallmark channel starting March 1, at 4 pm, every week day!!! I LOVE the Golden Girls, and I am not embarrassed to say it!

2 comments:

Darci said...

Betty White is da bomb! And then theres Estel!!! :)

Dancing shepherdess said...

I love that show!!!! I guess because some day, I will be one of them... Now, which one.... Probably Betty White, with her heart of gold, and then Bea Arthur with her intellect and strength...