Friday, February 27, 2009

Another week!

Another week older, and what do you get? A ten week old pup, that's what! Danny is doing well. I will get more pics of him today. He is playing with Lucy a lot, and is also more into being with me- it's interesting. He comes and checks in with me when he is playing. His ear boo boo is getting better, though Lucy put it in such a place that that ear may never come up. Snot girl that she is. She probably didn't think a BC should have up ears like a KELPIE.

This has been a really exhausting week for me. I got home from work last night and just had to chill. Seriously- do nothing. Luckily it was nice out so Danny could be outside with Tucker. I have to get some gates, and some new mats for by the door. This mud is unbelievable. The dogs are even choosing to walk on the new walk way I put in instead of in the mud.

Mr Chips the cat has taken to running out into the back yard a lot. That's all well and good, until the dogs take an interest, and then he gets worried- tail puffs out the size of a racoon's, and hair up on back- a real Halloween kitty. Then I have to go rescue him, because I know he is worried about well, the obvious ;)

Sheep work is on the agenda for the weekend- hopefully. It all depends on the weather. This winter is really not interested in loosening it's grip. This means that those who are in the north east, and running at the Chatham trial in April will not have much time to build up the endurance of their dogs, and just get them fine tuned. Should be interesting. Can't wait, actually. I will get some more video again this year.

Other than sheep work, I simply need to clean MAJORLY this weekend. I may even have this girl I know come over, and help me out for some $$. I need to wash walls, and everything.

Well, that's about it for now. Pics of the lad to follow.

No comments: