Thursday, February 12, 2009

LUNATIC

This morning on my way to work, I stopped at Dunkin Donuts for a croissant. They aren't that great, but better than nothing. I pull into the parking lot and on my way to the store, I see a pick up truck parked catty corner in the lot, doors open and radio blaring extremely loudly. I shook my head, not believing how rude someone could be. This store is right in a residential neighborhood. Apparently, my head shake set this one man, who was chatting to another OFF. He looked me dead in the eye and said "don't worry, I will call the cops". WTH??? So, I kept walking, and made it into the store. He then comes in the store and stands in line about 2 people behind me (oh, and he already had his coffee) and then says "I won $25000 last night, have you ever been to Turning Stone?" to this guy behind me. He was VERY loud. Either he was high on something or drunk, or just plain nuts. So, I got my croissant and left to go to my car. He then comes out after me, and stood on the side walk. When I got to my destination, I called the town police. He's just nuts, and looking, apparently to get into it with someone. I wish I was tough, and could have thought of a retort. Anyway, that's my story of meeting with the lunatic fringe this morning.

No comments: