Saturday, February 7, 2009

Another day

Okay, this is hard to type, because my LARGE cat is laying in my lap, and won't get off. I know it's cushy and all, but puh leeze!!!!!!!

Today it is in the upper 40's!!!!!!!!!! You can't know how wonderful that feels to the ice queens and kings up here in the north east. I am ready to just go sit outside. Rabb is outside. As he will be for a lot of the time as long as it is this warm. I am soon going out to clean up the yard. No worries about him being out there- he stays on the deck. Remember, he is just a wee lad. Those stair are a bit beyond him.

Last night he made it 6.5 hours, and then let me go back to sleep after I let him out. He seems very mature in some ways. Mr Chips, the cat in my lap now, is initiating play with him. It is very cute. Rabb is so curious about everything- I have never met a pup so willing to explore by himself. But, he also loves to cuddle.

My idiot neighbor's dog is running loose, and was just at my door step, apparently wanting to come in. He won't go back to said neighbor- can't say as I blame him.

I am still very tired- I need a good solid night's sleep, and I think I will be fine, but so far I have been too wired to sleep well with a new pup. I am sort of a routine FANATIC, and it's hard when you break that... I will be okay though.

I have been bringing the boy with me when I go for errands, he is doing very well. Basically, I think he is just a very nice pup, and I am very lucky to have him. Still has that puppy smell too.

Well, that's my update for now. Shall try and get more pics.

No comments: