Sunday, February 8, 2009

Outdoor Explorer






It was warm enough today to bring Rab out into the yard and let him explore a bit. There were two sections where there was grass- one under my table, and one under my teeter. Lucy and he played a bit, and he enjoyed being out there immensely. He is a confident bugger- even though he is a wee one. He is already tuned into movement, and tries to figure out how walk up to Lucy when she is still for a moment...
Thank goodness for this warmer weather. I know it will get cold again, but for now, this is great!

2 comments:

BCxFour said...

WOW! Grass! I see some grass! You must be thrilled. Rabb is so stinking cute I may just have to drive the 3500 miles and dog nap him...I can keep him away from those evil coyotes! He needs to be with his own kind - dont want him growing up thinking he is a kelpie or something like that. ;-)

Dancing shepherdess said...

Hee hee! He is very cute! I am not feeling the love for his name- maybe it will take getting used to.. I love his ticking on his front legs. We are still trying to get a good schedule going, but at not quite 8 weeks, he's doing fab! Haaaa haaa! FAB RAB!