Monday, February 16, 2009

Cock of the Walk

I have been pretty much extremely concerned about Lucy, and to a lesser extent, Kylie, and their interaction with Danny. Well, now I am beginning to see what they see. He thinks he is the cock of the walk. He is very big for his little breeches. He isn't aggressive at all, but he runs/walks up to these girls head up, tail up, and just cocky. No wonder they had to let him have it. I still don't agree with the level of correction, but man, he is something else. He also has no brain, so when they are running, he wants to chase, and if he grabs, well, let's not go there. So, pretty much, I have them separated, only together for small tiny minuscule periods, like seconds, when I can be sure that all will be okay. He needs to stop writing checks he can't cash.

So, lots of one on one time with me, and Mr. Chips. That cat just rocks. He likes, and is tolerant of the pup, who thinks he is a dog- but gives him more respect.

So, there you have it. It wasn't really ONLY the mean girls, it is Mr. Tough stuff- or so he likes to be thought of ;)

2 comments:

BCxFour said...

Why that little stinker - just like a little man eh? I loved your comment about 'writing checks he cant cash'. LOL Pup's can be so exhausting!

Dancing shepherdess said...

Yep- I have decided to leash him when the other girls are out too. I have to keep him safe from himself.