Thursday, September 20, 2012

Star Light Star Bright

Every morning when I go to let the dogs out, before 5:00 am, I stand out on the deck and look up.  I see dark clear skies and myriad stars.  I am going to try and get a picture for you all, because it is truly something out of this world.... pun intended.  Seriously though, I am so humbled by this beauty.  What a wonderful way to start the day.  The air is cooler now, and I feel energized, no matter what my worries, aches or pains, I am motivated to move ahead and enjoy the days for what they are- a gift. 

I also love my morning routine, one that works for me and the animals so well.  Everyone knows when everything happens, and there is a sense of fulfillment, and contentment in knowing we are having another great day.  All started by the stars.  Thank you stars.  Thank you for just being there.

No comments: