Tuesday, September 18, 2012

As the years go by, time seems to fly.  We used to spend our time waiting for a special day, or weekend, and now, we look ahead to the next six months, and we bide by planning for paying bills, or things that need to get done.  I hope that at some point, I can really kick back, honestly and just enjoy myself, with no guilt that I am not accomplishing something.  Maybe it's the routine with the animals, where you don't really have time to loaf around, I don't know, but I sure don't want to miss the fun stuff, the relaxing time with family and friends.

Some how, I know everything will be okay in my life, between my belief in God and my family, there isn't anything I can't get through.  Then there are the evenings where I just get in the right place mentally, and the day seems worth it.

I have always been fiercely independent, don't know why, but even though I am staunchly behind getting things done pretty much myself, I do enjoy company, especially when it's a job/work that goes so much faster with many hands.

Today it is raining.  A good day to relax, maybe putz around the house, but not too much.  I spend days like this getting a little done, and looking forward to good weather and any plans ahead. 

Looking forward to fall and all it encompasses..........

No comments: