Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I have started doing an extra loop around the pasture. I have to. I am looking decidedly frumpy and I need to lose some poundage. What I do is walk around, then work Dan and do chores, and before we leave one more circuit. I can feel it, so it must be good, right? No real goals, just see where I end up...

Got the big room all cleaned out, pretty much yesterday. Still some small chocks of wood here and there, but mainly it just needs a good raking to look for any trash, etc., and then it's safe for sheep entry. I was keeping hay down there, but it got rained on, through the broken panes of window glass, so need to deal with that with plastic.

Got home last night and was a bit sore, and I felt like I had ticks on me so took a shower. I was pretty beat last night, and didn't get to watch NCIS, bummer. There is a 1 day clinic this weekend that I would like to take Dan to, but I am not sure I can go, it will depend. I have to get foot warmers, that I know, if I decide to stand out in the cold.

I couldn't believe how hard it was raining this morning. Instantly, I thought of the sheep. I have their entrance blocked off, but I keep thinking I should allow them in there, even if it isn't quite freezing rain.... I don't feed them in there, so they won't stay long....

I can't believe how different Ginger kitty is. Since being on the pro-biotics, she is normal with her gut, and more active. She even attempted to sharpen her claws on the carpet. It's just amazing. Fancy Feast, pro-biotics, and Hills ID as a filler seems to work for her. She's skinny as all get out, but I suspect that comes from her long duration of being ill.

I can't believe Christmas is around the corner. Have done no shopping. It's not really any big deal anyway, because it's all gift cards, but money has to be there to buy them :) It will get done, like it always does, some how....

Well, that's it for now, I hope everyone is well!

No comments: