Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Everyone have a good one??!!

Well, another Christmas in the books. It was very nice- both Christmas eve, and Christmas day. Spent it with the family. Watched some football Christmas eve, and ate way too much food. The egg nog... That's what did me in. Christmas day half of it I spent in bed recovering from my over indulgence!

Christmas eve day was nice, as I did my laps and worked Dan. Christmas day, I got there late, but I did take a video of my tiny flock enjoying their hay- which got to them late (remember I was in bed for half the day!). I think they look good.



I think they are definitely better than last year. I am finally getting to the point where I know what I want them to look and feel like.

Oh, and my ear? All better, thanks to a good Dr, and a simple treatment. I can't believe how much louder everything sounds.

This week will be a normal week, trying to get Dan worked a bit, and get out to E's place. Gotta do that.

Well, that's it for now, hopefully everyone had a great Christmas!

2 comments:

Meredith A said...

cool video!

fun to watch farm tours.

i loaded my pig christmas morning video to FB, should put it on blogger. oh the different ways we spend christmas mornings.

Dancing shepherdess said...

Thanks Meridith- love to see your pig video!