Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I CLEANED, I CLEANED!!!!!!!

That down time on Sunday did real wonders- I came home last night and started cleaning. I started in the spare room. I ended up pulling all the books off the book shelf, vacuuming the books, the shelf and moved it and vacuumed where it was. I put it in place of a dresser I had on the other wall. It looks much better there. Then I vacuumed some more- behind the computer, etc. I also dusted. Still not done, but a heck of a lot better.

I then went on to the bathroom. I went to town on that, and scrubbed everything (again, not quite done, but got areas that are missed a lot). Will continue on both rooms today. Thank goodness for that day of rest on Sunday!

Today it's nice and warm, and I think the rest of the week will not be cold. No white Christmas this year!

Sheep are good, may work Dan today, may not. I did do my three laps yesterday. I can't believe how much more energy I have. I stay up much later, and also sleep better.

Well, better get to it!

No comments: