Friday, January 14, 2011

Yesterday, I picked up the organ meat for my friend at the butcher's. Very clean place. The livers are HUGE!!!!! In fact, the bag of Kidneys, Tongues, Heart, and Livers is almost too heavy for me to carry. I left it in my car, so it can freeze. I would rather have it frozen, and keep well, then un-frozen in my fridge for a few days, so I chose the former.

I put the sheep back in their home pasture yesterday. I think they are sick of the snow too. I took a small video of them just going to the new pasture, but they stopped before they went in... They didn't see any hay ;)

I pulled the sled with a bale up the hill and fed them. Happy as clams, they are. My favorite (Favey for short) is always the first to greet me and the closest to me at all times. I do like her.... She's sweet.

It was below 0 this morning. That is just too cold. The high will be in the mid twenties today, with a wind chill bringing it down. So glad I have good hay for the girls...

I have a busy weekend, and it starts after work tonight. I just wish this snow would melt!

No comments: